Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Maternity Photo Shoot

I don't know how many of you know....but I decided what I wanted to be a photographer when I "grow up." Many of my friends and family have asked me to do photo sessions with them for various occasions.

My sister-in-law asked me to do some maternity pictures for her. This is my first sitting not shooting my kids. The pics came out a little dark, but for the most part I like them. I want to retake some of them and see if we can get some better shots.

So without further ado...here are some of my favorite shots.




















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics-I like the bow one :)

Connie said...

Awesome!! You did a great job!

No Greater Gift Mom said...

Beautiful pictures! You did a wonderful job- I know they will be treasured forever.
In Him,
E

Melody said...

OH MY GOSH!
Those are beautiful!!!
You are so talented!