Friday, October 24, 2008

We are going to have a fun day!!

This morning I heard the sound of little feet. Then I heard a little giggle and Zoë was climbing into bed with me. Not long after, Tobyn was in bed saying, "Mommy, you need to get up. We are going to have fun today."

I got up and I made them German Pancakes for breakfast and they both scarffed them down. We went outside and raked the lawn and got everything ready for winter. Although, I hate yard work, it is not so bad when the kids are outside playing with me.

About an hour later, while we were sitting watching TV, I heard the drums from the Homecoming Parade, so we went outside and watched. My kids were the only kids watching on my block so ended up with tons of candy (which they tried to eat before we could even get back into the house).

Tonight, is the Boise State game and dinner at my parents. The kids are staying the night with my parents, so Brian and I get a night alone.

Tobyn was right....today was a great day!

No comments: