Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

It seems I have not had much time to sit down and write. I have been busy working, working and working. When I am not working, I am trying to spend every moment with Tobyn and Zoe. We had a blast over the weekend. We went swimming and picnicking one day. Then on Saturday, we went to the movie Up. It was so cute and I highly recommend it to everyone. The kids had a ball, but they were definitely cranky and ready for bed by the time we got home!

The newest development for me is my decision to start college. I had previously attended college for 2 years right out of high school, but I had stopped going once I married Brian. I decided it was time for me to finish what I started. So in July, I will be starting my journey to complete my teaching certificate. I am pretty excited and I cannot think of a better career for a mommy than being a teacher. I am super nervous too. I pray that I have to the time and energy to get this done. So wish me luck.....

No comments: