Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Thank you Melody(http://melodysmuse-melody.blogspot.com/) for nominating me for this award. I don't think I deserve it....my blog is plain and I have not wrote a whole lot lately. But thanks just the same. You are a sweet heart.

But I would like to follow the steps and do the same for others!

Here are the rules of this Award:

(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (I only 6 blogs I follow regularly and one of them is my nominator's...lol.)

(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.To follow the rules of this award, I am choosing the following blogs to receive this award...













7 Interesting things about me....


1. My hubby and I were high school sweethearts and dated for four years before we married. We have been together 10 1/2 years, but only married for 6 1/2.


2. I once dyed my hair green as the losing end of a bet with the kids at my church. It was awesome and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!


3. I have always wanted to adopt....we will see how this plays out in our future.


4. I am a candy-holic....I need counseling.


5. I hate yard work. I would rather scrub a toilet than weed a flower bed.


6. I have dreamed of being teacher since age twelve. I finally am finishing my degree starting next month.


7. I am obsessed with vampire stories. I have no idea why, but I love to read about vampires and werewolves.

No comments: