Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Been busy...

I have not been blogging as much in the last week. I have been busy trying to get homemade Christmas presents done. For each of my nieces I am making no sew tutus. I have made homemade gifts for all 3 sets of parents. Whew. I am tired just thinking about all the work!! But I have had a blast and I think everyone will enjoy the more personal, homemade gifts. I will post some pictures when I am done with everything.

What's going on besides all that???

Brian is half done with his 3rd term of school. He is doing great! I am so impressed with him. Straight A's!!! Good job baby!!

Tobyn has his 3 year check up at the Doctor last Friday. He embarrassed his Momma horribly. Doctor appointments were so much easier when he couldn't answer the doctor's questions. The doctor asked, "Do you watch much TV?" to which Tobyn replied, " I watch TV ALL the time. I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Ratatouille, ....." So the doctor looks at me and says, "You should limit his TV watching to 2 hours per day." Then he looks at Tobyn and asks, " What kind of food and drinks do you like?" "Oh I love black coffee," Tobyn said. The doctor then says, "Coffee is not good for little boys," and Tobyn said, "Oh yes it is. Black coffee is really good!" After the wonderful chat with the doctor, it was time for shots. He knew it was coming and told me, "Mommy I am not getting shot today." He had to get 2 shots, the varicella and flu shot. One in each leg. It was not pretty!!! He screamed so loud and threw the biggest fit! So needless to say, I am so thankful that check-ups are only once a year now.

Tobyn inherited another fish for his fish tank from one of my friends at work. He said, "My new orange fish is so cute." The fish has survived 24 hours at our house!

Zoë has been chatting like crazy! She is saying please and thank you. Thank you started out as "too-too" and has now become "tank too." Please sounds like"peas." So cute. She has learned the cuteness factor, especially when it comes to melting Daddy's heart. When she is in trouble, she just smiles and you can tell she is thinking, " I am so cute. How can you discipline me?"

We are trying potty training this week with Zoë. So far she has done pretty good. We have a couple accidents, but so not too bad. We shall see how the rest of the week goes....

1 comment:

Connie said...

I tagged you!!! go look at my blog