Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Baby


1. What's your husband's name?
Brian Keith Jacobs Jr. But I call him Babe, Jr, and Lover

2. How long have you been married?
Almost 6 years in January! WOW!

3. How long did you date?
4 years

4. How old is he?
He just turned 27 last Sunday.
5. Who eats more sweets?
I think I do, but we both have terrible sweet tooths.

6. Who is the better singer?
Me
7. Who is smarter?
He totally is. Straight A's in school so far!!

8. Who does the laundry?
Uggh...I do
9. Who pays the bills?
Our checkbook and money are a joint effort. We both put in and both pay out...

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do....I can't sleep when I am on the other side.

11. Who mows the lawn?
Me again

12. Who drives?
He usually drives because I drive too slow according to him.



13. Who asked who out first?
He asked me out.

14. Who kissed who first?
Don't guys usually make the first move....or they should at least.


I love you Babe! You are the most amazing Daddy and Husband. You are the best and I thank God for you daily!!


2 comments:

Connie said...

awww...so sweet! was he as embarrassed as my Bryan to see his face all over the blog? lol

Shana Jacobs said...

he hasn't seen it yet. i will show him when he gets home.