Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome Baby Lucas

Friday April 24th was my mom's birthday. Now we have a new family member born on April 24th too. My brother, Josh and his wife, Devin welcomed their first baby Lucas Lawrence Wilmot into this world at 4 pm. Lucas weighed in at 6 lb 7 oz and was 20 inches long. Devin did so great. She had horrible back labor and ended up only having 1/4 of a normal dose of Stadol the entire labor! Good job Devin ...you stud!

Aunt Shana was the first to hold him other than Mommy and Daddy....it was so great! He is itty-bitty (I guess any baby is little compared to my 9 pounders. lol). Tobyn was so excited to meet his new cousin. In fact, I think Tobyn had some sort of premonition that Lucas would be born last week because he talked about him constantly and about how he wanted to meet him.
Zoe was introduced to Lucas on Saturday and she is in love. She could not keep her hands away. It was so sweet.


Welcome to this world Lucas Lawrence!

No comments: