Friday, March 13, 2009

Pine cones???

Today is the first day that the weather has actually been nice enough for the kids to play outside. Thank God for that. We were all beginning to suffer from cabin fever and not to mention all the colds that kept being passed around the members of the family.

So back to the story......I took the kids in the front yard to play (the backyard is dangerous right now from 3 dogs and no pooper scooper). Our front tree drops pine cones. Tobyn and Zoe thought they were so neat to play with.

Tobyn came running up to me and said, "Look at my porky pine from the tree, Mommy."

I said, "Wow what a neat pine cone."

Tobyn said, "I know there are so many porky pines in the yard. There are big porky pines and little porky pines."

"There are so many pine cones."

Just as Tobyn was getting ready to walk away, Zoe comes running up with a pine cone in her hand and says, "Ewwww....gwoss. POOP!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute-EWWW is right to the poop!