Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a great weekend...

I actually get a three day weekend this week, which NEVER happens! I am enjoying every waking moment.

Yesterday, we took the kids to The Tale of Despereaux at the theatre. Because this week is Spring Break, the theatre had $1.50 matinees all week. It cost us all of $3.50 to take the kids to the movie. They both really enjoyed the movie and the special Mommy and Daddy time.

Last night at midnight, Twilight was released on DVD. My dear hubby and his brother made the trip to Walmart to buy it. God bless them! They said it was packed with teenagers like the day after Thanksgiving....all for the release on one DVD....CRAZY! But they came home successful with DVD in hand. We plan to watch it sometime tonight. I am so excited!

Today I have my sister-in-law's baby shower to attend. I am going a couple hours early to help decorate and I am in charge in taking pictures at the shower. Baby Lucas is her first child, so this will be an exciting day for her! I am glad I get to be a part of it.

Tonight the kids are staying the night with Nana and Papa, which they are totally thrilled about. My brother-in-law is treating Brian and I to dinner and then we are coming home to enjoy Twilight!

What a busy but awesome weekend filled with family and fun! I love weekends like this!

No comments: