Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where is the sun???

I am so frustrated about this Idaho weather! It was so warm last week (up into the upper 60's!). I was able to go running and take the kids to the park. I even cleaned my back yard up!

Tobyn loves to be outside. Zoe and him played in the backyard for hours those few sunny days! When he came back in he told me, "Gee, Mommy, I sure did miss the sun!"
Over the weekend, the weather decided to turn cold AGAIN! The wind was blowing so hard on Sunday, it knocked our power out for 3 hours. Yesterday and today, it is still blowing and just COLD outside. Tobyn and Zoe don't understand why they can't play outside when they just were last week.

I really hope the sun comes back to Idaho....I am so tired of the dreary weather!



1 comment:

Connie said...

crappy Idaho weather!!