Monday, March 23, 2009

Renewed Motivation

I got my Tony Little(I know this guy is a freak, but the machine is great!) Gazelle about 3 months ago now. When I was using 3-4 times a week, I lost 2 inches off my waist in about 3 weeks. Now if that wasn't motivation enough to keep it up, I don't what is...but I did lose motivation for some odd reason.
So I am back on the weight loss train. I HAVE to get this weight off, before 10 years fly by and I wonder why I have not lost the weight yet. My short term goal is to lose 20 pounds by June 1st. I think that is very feasible and not an outrageous plan (and it is just in time for a 3 pay period month and summer clothes shopping!).

So why am I telling you this? I thought maybe if I got this in writing....then I can look back and keep motivated. But I also want y'all to ask me how my weight-loss is coming. If I have friends standing behind me, then I know I can do this!

I better get going and not waste all my time online today. I have some exercising to do!

No comments: