Monday, March 16, 2009

Some interesting news

My dad has a rental home that he was going to sell to a family that is new to the area. They decided that it would be too small for their needs and wanted something a little bigger. He told them that we might possibly want to sell our house. Of course, we do want to sell our house, but we did not have it on the market and really weren't considering it for another 9 -12 months.

So, this family will be coming to look at our house this week and if they like it, I may be packing up my house in the next couple weeks.

Isn't amazing how God's timing is sooooo much different than ours? What a blessing it would be to have my house sold without any realtor's fees, advertisement fees, and really any hard work on our part! Please be praying on this with us!

1 comment:

Melody said...

WOW! God's timing is not always our own! That is amazing! I pray everything works out smoothly for you guys! Best wishes!